Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
The third edition of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers explores all the aspects of microprocessor family and interfacing techniques in a simple and easy to understand manner. In this book, fundamentals of ARM processors and PIC 18 Microcontrollers have been detailed respectively in different chapters with Arduino as the added chapter in the third edition. All other important key aspects like Intel 80XXX series, Pentium-4, ARM, PIC18 and embedded systems have also been discussed. The third edition goes in depth knowledge of the chapters from previous edition. A review of important terms and concepts is also given at the end of each chapter. Each chapter also has questions and problems for an intuitive grasp on the subject.
• Intel Microprocessor 8085, 8086 and 80XXX architecture, pin description, instructions set, addressing modes, interrupts, execution of instructions, Instruction format, and so on.
• The subdivision of introduction to ARM and PIC microcontrollers from the second edition into two separate chapters, Fundamentals of ARM processor and PIC microcontrollers are the highlights.
• Also, an additional chapter for on Arduino has been added for detailed knowledge about the open-source platform.
• Interfacing devices, data transfer schemes, I/O devices, Centronics parallel communication, 8255-programmable peripheral interface (PPI), 8279, RS-232C, UART, programmable interval timer, 8251, 8253/54, 8257, 8259 and 8237.
• Microprocessor applications, seven-segment LED display, LCD display, Interfacing I/O with Matrix type keyboard, different types of A/D and D/A converters, microprocessor based traffic signal controller.
• Microcontroller 8051/8031, MCS-51 family PIC18 overview, architecture, memory organization, pin configuration, counters, timers, timer counter interrupts, serial communication, serial data interrupts, transmission modes and so on.
• ARM processors, architecture, core data flow, registers and CPSR, pipeline, exception, interrupt, vector modes, instruction set, writing code in assembly, instruction scheduling, allocation of registers and so on.
• Embedded systems, RTS with description of soft and hard Real Time Systems, C programming for 8051 using KEIL IDE, instruction set for 8085, 8086 and 8051.
• Arduino Uno basics, pin diagram, hardware, software (KEIL IDE), programming basics, coding of different programs, interfacing of DC motor and IR detection module with Arduino, Line Follower Robot and the Engine of War.
1. Introduction to Microprocessor
2. Digital Circuits & Memories
3. Intel 8085 Microprocessor
4. Intel 8086 Microprocessor
5. Interfacing Devices
6. Microprocessor Applications
7. Intel 80XXX Series
8. Microcontroller 8051
9. Fundamentals of ARM Processor
10. PIC 18 Microcontroller
11. Embedded Systems
R.S. Kaler :- R.S. Kaler is Dean (Resourse Planning and Generation) and Senior Professor at Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Thapar University (TU), Patiala. He obtained his Ph.D. from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab, India. He has over 19 years teaching/research/industry experience at PCL Mohali, ESPL Mohali and various prestigious institutes. He has over 150 research papers out of which more than 100 are in referred international/national journals and rest are in conferences. He has guided 4 Ph.D. students and many are enrolled under him.
Discount : 20.00 %
Price : 19.00 15.20
Discount : 25.00 %
Price : 39.00 29.25