|Dimension||:||18cm X 24cm|
Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Optimum and Adaptive Signal Processing has been developed in a simple, logical and directed way. The ease of understanding is facilitated by providing all the intermediate steps in a mathematical expression derivation and its physical meaning, preserving the rigour and depth of the subject. Chapters 2 to 5, covering the background, make the book self-contained. The detailed treatment of both optimum and adaptive processing (unlike in some of the other books), enables enhanced understanding. Also, chapters 1-8 and 9-17, can cater as books on optimum signal processing and adaptive signal processing (for those with optimum signal processing background), respectively.
A CD containing MATLAB programs for most of the illustrations is provided.
2. Signal Approximation: The Fourier Transform
3. Signal Transmission and Power Spectral Density
4. Sampling Theorem and Discrete Fourier Transform
5. Random Signal Theory
6. Non-parametric Spectral Estimation
7. Parametric Spectral Estimation
8. Parametric Approach in Its General form - The Wiener Filter
9. Iterative Solution to Normal Equations: Method of Steepest Descent
10. Least Mean Square (LMS) Algorithm
11. Orthogonalization Based Least Mean Square Algorithm
12. Subband and Wavelet Adaptive Filters
13. Adaptive Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) Filters
14. Block /Frequency Domain LMS Algorithm
15. Recursive Least Square Adaptive Filters
16. Nonlinear Adaptive Filters
17 Applications of Adaptive Filters
S V Narasimhan :- :Retired as the Deputy Head of the Aerospace Electronics and Systems Division after rendering about seventeen years of dedicated and committed service to the Laboratory. Some notable contributions include Active Noise Control for LCA, speech processing, CVR analysis, radar signal processing, wireless communications and so on.S Roopa :- Assistant Professor at Siddaganga Institute of Technology with Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. She is pursuing PhD in the area of Signal processing since 2011 registered with VTU.S Veena :- Principal Scientist at DSPS group, Aerospace Electronics Division. She has a B.Tech from Bangalore University and MSc (Engg.) from VTU, Belgaum. She has 15+ years of experience in developing signal algorithms for embedded applications. During this tenure, her major contribution is towards the development of Active Noise Control system for pilot helmets. She has 2 books, 6 SCI journal and 18 conference publications. She is a member of IEEE.
Price : 19.00