Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Indian Value Engineering Society (INVEST) completed its forty years (1977 to 2017) and will embark on forty-first year during the Conference in Mumbai, in December 2018. This book surveyes the evolution and successful journey of the Society with many ups and downs. It also includes concepts, techniques of value methodology, essays on conference themes and applications of value methodology in industry.
• The rich history and story of the progressive development of INVEST.
• Have carefully curated interesting information for historical record keeping and deeper learning for value engineering (VE) practitioners and other interested readers.
• The life profiles of L.D. Miles and Charles W. Bytheway.
• Monumental work of L. Kannappan, his life has also been profiled here to acknowledge his enormous contribution to the VE movement in India.
• Some key concepts and techniques, relevant for both VE practitioners, as well as for readers who wish to explore this technique.
• Industrial applications indicate how Value Engineering initiative is for the benefit of the customers.
• Top Management Presentation, an important aspect of any initiative, has also been dealt with.
1. Value Engineering Movement in India
2. The Doyens of Value Analysis/Value Engineering/Value Methodology
3. Concepts and Techniques
4. Conference Themes
5. Industry Applications
6. Animated PPT
7. PPT for Top Management Presentation
8. Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
9. SAVE International® Value Methodology Glossary
Anil Kumar Mukhopadhyaya :-
CVS-Life, FINVEST, AICWA, is one of the pioneering Certified Value Specialists in India and has previously worked with Tata Motors Limited and National Coal Development Corporation. He is also the author of Value Engineering: Concepts, Techniques and Applications; Value Engineering Mastermind; From Concepts of Value Engineering Certification and Function Analysis System Technique: A Stimulating Technique. He has also received Productivity Award, 1984 (For Individual/ Groups) instituted by the Association of Indian Engineering Industry (Eastern Region). He was also awarded the Best Case Study Award by the Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering in 1986.
He was secretary of Indian Value Engineering Society (Eastern Zonal Council) from 1997 to 1999. Presently he is Administrator of INVEST Certification Board and Also member of the Editorial Boards of INVAVE, Journal of Indian Value Engineering Society in 2005.
Discount : 20.00 %