The book presents the conceptual foundations of modern avionics systems. Specifically, it contains a discussion of the principles underlying the prominent devices, circuits, sensors and subsystems used in avionics, complemented by an overview of the avionics design and certification processes. Following the discussion of foundational principles the book also presents the state of the art in civilian and military avionics, and concludes with a preview of the imminent advances in avionics.
The book is concise, yet considerably comprehensive.
• Emphasis on foundational principles of avionics.
• Description of the prominent avionics systems
• Concise overview of the design and certification standards for avionics
• Discussion of the state of the art in civilian and military avionics.
• Case studies of avionics in Boeing 787 Dreamliner and F-35 Lightning II fighter aircraft.
1. Overview of Modern Avionics
2. Avionics Systems: Design and Certification
3. Principles of Avionics
5. Avionics in Civilian Aircraft
6. Avionics in Military Aircraft
7. Future of Avionics
S. Nagabhushana :- obtained his baccalaureate degree in electrical engineering from the Mysore University, and PhD in physics from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. His research career, which spanned over four decades at the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore, was focused on instrumentation and data systems. He retired as the head of the Aerospace Electronics and Systems Division at NAL. He also served as professor and head of Instrumentation Technology, first at R.N. Shetty Institute of Technology, Bangalore and then at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. He was a fellow of the Aeronautical Society of India.N Prabhu :- obtained his baccalaureate degree in computer science and engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, a PhD in computer science from the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, New York and another PhD in theoretical physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge. He is a professor of Industrial Engineering at Purdue University. His research interests include operations research and theoretical physics.
Discount : 20.00 %
Price : 63.00 50.40
Discount : 20.00 %
Price : 291.00 232.80