|Dimension||:||14 x 22|
Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
This book promotes a framework - the 3-C framework and through a series of disguised case studies the book demonstrates actual use of the framework. It can be used as a text book for teaching innovation & entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship in academic institutions. It will also be useful for trainers in management field and by academics in management schools for conducting management development programs in innovation The 3 C framework described in the book can be used by corporate executives to accelerate innovation efforts and build new core competencies to launch high growth new businesses.
Key audience of the book: - budding entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs within large corporates, management and engineering students, academic researchers with innovation as key research interest, faculty and corporate trainers in innovation field.
Part-1: Resilience: The Spirit of India 1
1. Royal Enfield Bullet: Rules the Roads Once More!
2. Ford India: A Hindustani Model-T! The Resilience of a MNC in India
3. Hamara Chetak: The Quintessential Indian Scooter! Signifying the Indian Spirit
4. Hari Bhari Recyclable: Disruptive Innovation to Improve the Society
5. UX Gorilla: The Design Thinkers! Building an Innovation Ecosystem
6. Autobot India: The Future is Here! Porterian Wisdom and the Hindustani Spirit
Part-2: Road to Hell
7. The Valley of Death
8. The Nine Devils Every Entrepreneur Must Face
9. The End of a Generation
10. The Value of Deep Thinking: Heart of Entrepreneurship
11. Hope of Deliverance
Part-3: Strategy Revisited: From 3S to 3I
12. Nature of Competition: Now and Then
13. I For India, I For Innovation
14. Being Good, Being Original: The Value of First-Hand Research
15. Vision — Mission — Core Values. Three Most Misunderstood Words in Management
16. Why Innovation Efforts Fail?
17. The 1-2-3 of New Product Development Strategy (Observe-Reflect-Introspect)
Part-4 Resilient Thinking: Building the 3-C Framework 95
18. Resilient Thinking: Deriving its Basic Tenets
19. The 3 C's Framework: An Introduction
20. Grounding it in Academics: The Regenerative Dynamic Capabilities Theory
21. Building One's Own Theory
22. Coordination: Winning Hearts
23. Collaboration: A Team Beyond The Four Walls
24. Co-Evolve: Stretch to Combine the Opposites
Part-5: Short Case Studies
Part-6: Case Teaching Notes: Building a New Set of Core Competencies (Translating Theory into Practice)
Part-7: The Concept of Counter-Intuition: The Art of Making the Impossible Possible
S. Dasgupta :- is a Cost Accountant and holds a doctoral degree in strategic management from BITS Pilani. He has 27 years of industry & teaching experience. He has published a number of research papers in international refereed journals. His research interests include Technology-Human interface, innovation and Dynamic Capabilities Theory in strategy.T C Dhoundiyal :- is a practitioner with more than 20 years of rich corporate experience in companies like Tata group, Airtel and other reputed telecom firms. He founded an ed-tech firm called SKIIL Sertifika, based in Singapore.