|Dimension||:||6.5" x 9.5|
Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
The apprehensions relating to global warming, climate change and increasing energy demands have led to significant research for the development of sustainable energy and products from biomass by utilizing modern biotechnological tools. This book is an innovative collection of 14 chapters broadly focussing on biofuels, biomaterials, biopolymers and other industrially relevant commodities produced from agricultural biomass, forest residues, algae, food processing wastes and other biogenic refuse.
The book aims to serve as a reference book for academic and industrial researchers in finding new pathways to link food security and energy demands with the help of novel biotechnological interventions. This book highlights state-of-the-art aspects based on biotechnology involved in transportation sector, food industry, agriculture, biorefining and material science.
1. Sustainable Production of Algal Biomass for Bioenergy: Role of System Level Approaches and Synthetic Biology Tools
2. Cellulases: The Biomass Transformers to Biofuel Precursors
3. Aspects of Solid-State Anaerobic Digestion for Biomethane Production
4. Role of Nanobiotechnology in Bioenergy Production
5. Sustainable Energy from Agricultural Waste Materials and Residues via Microbial System
6. Potential of Thermophilic Enzymes for Bioethanol Production
7. Biotechnology for Production of Fermented Soybean in North Eastern Hill Region of India
8. Bio-prospects of Algae as Food Source Supplements
9. Intervention of Biotechnology in Dairy Processing
10. Lignin-based Biocomposites and Biomaterials: A Review on Industrial Applications
11. Recent Trends in Microbial Biopolymer Technology Research and Development
12. Bioconversion of Agro-Wastes into Phenolic Flavour Compounds
13. Biotechnological Interventions to Utilize Microbial Resources for Sustainable Agriculture
14. Techno-Economic Analysis of Biodiesel Production for Modern Diesel Engines
Prakash Kumar Sarangi :- is a Scientist in Food Microbiology at the Central Agricultural University in Imphal, Manipur, India. He holds a PhD in Microbial Biotechnology from the Department of Botany, Ravenshaw University, India; M.Tech. in Applied Botany from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India; and M.Sc. in Botany from Ravenshaw University, India. Dr. Sarangi's current research is focused on bioprocess engineering, fermentation technology, post-harvest technology, biofuels, biochemical and biomaterials.Sonil Nanda :- is a Research Fellow at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. He holds a PhD in Biology from York University, Canada; M.Sc. in Applied Microbiology from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University), India; and B.Sc. in Microbiology from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, India. Dr. Nanda's research areas are related to the production of advanced biofuels and biochemicals through thermochemical and biochemical conversion technologies such as gasification, pyrolysis, fermentation, torrefaction, carbonization and combustion.
Discount : 20.00 %
Discount : 20.00 % Price : 29.00 23.20
Discount : 20.00 %
Price : 29.00 23.20