|Dimension||:||7.5" x 9.5"|
Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Medical diagnostics not only includes its function in serving as supporting evidence but also the techniques and instruments used in medical diagnosis such as ultrasound and X-rays are used as diagnostic tools. This book comprises detailed understanding of fatal and worldwide prevailing diseases such as tuberculosis, diabetes, hypertension, dengue, malaria, etc. Furthermore, through understanding of urine and blood analysis (haematology) are included which are relevant and applicable in the pathology laboratory, hospitals, etc.
The text adequately illustrates the subject matter with the colour plates, line diagrams and specially compiled tables for substantiating important points. Each chapter concludes with the summary of the chapter, respective glossary, relevant questions and references.
The book is designed for the undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, laboratory workers. It may also serve as a guide for practising doctors.
• Accurate, reliable and up-to-date material.
• Colour plates, line diagrams and specially compiled tables.
• Statistical analysis and interpretation
• Biomedical basis of infectious disease
• Infectious protozoan diseases
• LIfestyle diseases
• Blood analysis
• Histopathology, haematology, microbiology and important diagnostic techniques.
1. Introduction to medical diagnostics
2. Statistical analysis and interpretation
3. Biomedical basis of infectious disease
4. Infectious protozoan diseases
5. Lifestyle diseases (non-infectious diseases)
7. Blood analysis
8. PathologIcal methods: histopathology, haematology and microbiology and important diagnostic techniques.
Haren Ram Chiary :- is Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology at Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi. He obtained his MPhil, and PhD from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. He teaches a wide range of graduate courses. He has published in peer-reviewed journals. He has published 40 e-contents in various disciplines for the postgraduate courses funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) project of National Mission of Education (NCE) through Information and Communication and Technology (ICT) under UGC. He has been conferred with Max Planck Research Award-2015 in Biodiversity by IASR.H.S. Singh :- a PhD from Lucknow University, is Professor, Department of Zoology and Pro-Vice Chancellor, CCS University, Meerut. He is life member of Helminthological Society of India; Indian Society of Parasitology; Zoological Society of India; and many more. He has published 192 peer-reviewed articles and a book "Medical Zoology".