Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Engineering chemistry aims at imparting intensive and extensive knowledge of the subjects, so that readers can understand the role of chemistry in the field of engineering. This book has been written keeping in the mind the requirement of engineering students i.e. every aspect of a topic has been dealt keeping its concern in engineering science. This text book contains 9 chapters covering various disciplines of engineering chemistry and deals with various branches of chemistry such as physical, Inorganic, Organic and analytical. Other topics covered include electrode potential and cells, batteries and fuel cells, corrosion and its control, Chemical Fuel & Photovoltaic Cells, Water and its treatment, Nanomaterial etc.
• Topics explained and supported by examples.
• Simple, systematic and logical development of the subject with emphasis on the underlying fundamental concepts, principles and applications.
• Comprehensive question bank at the end of each chapter containing: Objective type questions (Classified into multiple - choice questions and fill in the blanks); Reviews Questions; Exercise Questions
• Large number of examples (in the body of the text as well as in solved
examples) provides manifold opportunities to understand the topics.
• Incorporates thought stimulating exercises, latest examination questions and numerical problems.
• Safety concerns and precautions.
Module - I
2.Battery Technology and Fuel cells
Module - II
Module - V
Savita Garg :- (PhD, BEd, MSc (Inorganic Chemistry), MSc (Physical Chemistry) is Associate Professor in the Department of Chemistry in East Point College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore. She was also Associate Professor and Head, Department of Chemistry at Gopalan College of Engineering and Management & SEA College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Bangalore. She obtained her Doctoral Degree in Chemistry from Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) in 2008. Her field of interest is "Chemical Kinetics" and has published numerous papers in national and international journals with an equal number of papers in various conferences. She has guided many research projects both of fundamental and industrial nature. She has more than 19 years of teaching and research experience.