Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Physics for IIT-JEE (Optics and Modern Physics-V) is designed for the aspirants of JEE and other engineering examinations.
The volumes contain to the point theory. Numerous of solved numericals along with practice tests having subjective type, objective type, matrix matching and integer type questions which provide the aspirants thorough understanding of the subject and help prepare them for any type of problem asked in the IIT JEE.
• Develop and hone the problem solving technique
• Abundant tips, short-cut methods for solving specific problems
• Plenty of conceptual and application based numericals with detailed solutions and free-body diagrams for better understanding.
2. Refraction and Dispersion of Light
3. Refraction at Spherical Surface
4. Wave Nature of Light
5. Electron, Photon, Photoelectric Effect and X-Rays
6. Nuclear Physics
7. Alternating Current and Electromagnetic Waves
8. Digital Electronics
Ashwani Kumar Sharma :- after doing his B.E Computer Science from JNEC Maharashtra started teaching physics to the aspirants of JEE. Till now he has taught in Kota, Roorkee and Patna. In 2010 he started his own National Physics Centre in Roorkee and Patna for the development of physics in rural areas of the country.
Discount : 20.00 %