Buy online using : Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Physics for IIT-JEE (Oscillation, waves, heat and thermodynamics-III) is designed for the aspirants of JEE and other engineering examination.
The volumes contain to the point theory. Numerous of solved numericals along with practice tests having subjective type, objective type, matrix matching and integer type questions which provide the aspirants thorough understanding of the subject and help prepare them for any type of problem asked in the IIT JEE.
• Develop and hone the problem solving technique
• Abundant tips, time managing short-cut methods for solving specific problems
• Plenty of conceptual and application based numericals with detailed solutions and free-body diagrams for better understanding.
1. Simple Harmonic Motion
3. Superposition of Wave (Wave-II)
4. Thermometry, Calorimetry and Expansion
5. Kinetic Theory of Gases
7. Heat Transfer
Ashwani Kumar Sharma :- after doing his B.E Computer Science from JNEC Maharashtra started teaching physics to the aspirants of JEE. Till now he has taught in Kota, Roorkee and Patna. In 2010 he started his own National Physics Centre in Roorkee and Patna for the development of physics in rural areas of the country.
Discount : 20.00 %
Price : 30.00 24.00