- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is frequently sought. But often humanities degrees are just as good.
Experience of between one and three years in digital communications and marketing is often expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.
Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida.